Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Of beginnings and endings



Hi there faithful readers,

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that I will not be writing for a bit after July 23rd. This is due to changes in my life and ministry. As soon as I can - by mid August is the plan I will pick up again and continue on with this blog.

I want to also say a thank you to many of you who have communicated that you are reading this blog and want it to continue. For those who are lay ministers/readers whoa re using this as a help in preparing to preach, there is almost 10 years of blogs to draw on now. Just type in key words into the search engine and you should be able to find everything you need.

To my Church families in Seal Cove Parish and here at St. Andrew's Cathedral in Prince Rupert, I want to say thank you for your encouragement to write and to share in sacred ministry.

To my new Church family at St. James' Cathedral, Peace River, AB, God willing I will see you all again soon!

Jason+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment